Saturday 28 April 2012

Wild Roses

We caught up with the fashion fabulous blogger Rosie Glow this week to talk trends and Spring/Summer must haves!

Rosie came down to FastFashion HQ to view the new collections arriving on the site next week; we asked her to pick her 4 FastFashion favourites and quizzed her on all things style; here's a quick round up of our FastFashion date!



FastFashion: When and how did you get into blogging?
Rosie: I started my blog in September 2010 after reading other blogs and thinking about maybe getting into fashion journalism


FastFahsion: Who are your style icons/inspiration?
Rosie: In terms of celebrity I love Ferne Cotton's, Blake Lively and Kate Moss but really get my fashion inspiration from street style.

FastFashion: Which fashion blogs do you love?
Rosie: I look at loads of different blogs but the ones I kind of check daily are befrassy, catsandrockingchairs, strut and I have just found a new one I love called lydiaelisemillen

FastFashion: Why FastFashion?
Rosie: I love the site because it covers all the major trends.  I can find things on FastFashion that I don't see anywhere else!



Check out Rosie's FastFashion top picks:!


MISS PATINA lace top with zip detail


RARE cropped top


REVERSE sleeveless shirt with collar detail
OH MY LOVE cropped spotted top
Rosie with some of the FastFashion team!

Head to the FastFashion site for all of Rosie's FastFashion favourites arriving daily!


Stay Fabulous, Stay Unique, Stay FastFashion



1 comment:

Abbie Turner said...

the crop tops are cute!
x
http://abbieswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/